NLCC Minutes, Thursday 9th January 2020 (Adopted on 06/02/20)
Dave Wrigglesworth, Lisa Glaze, Iain Jenner, Colin Campbell, Ann Marie Cameron
- Adoption of Previous Minutes: proposed CC, seconded AMC – amendment re HC Standing Orders, Youth CC Members
- Matters Arising: (i) LG difficulty updating bank account signatories – advised to amend online, but no facility available for CC account – AMC will visit RBS (Monday 13th). (ii) IJ waiting on response from Emma Taylor re HC Ward Discretionary Fund – IJ to follow up.
- Treasurer’s Statement: £1228.41 in bank
- Correspondence: BEAR are to sweep cycleway pre-tourist season – one-off funding from SUSTRANS. There will be a future discussion over sweeping responsibilities (BEAR, HC, SUSTRANS) – date tbc.
- New HC Standing Orders (CC youth members, associate membership, Vice-Chair): CC supportive of youth member as 7th member – AMC to write FB post to encourage a NL resident to come forward. Associate Membership to be dealt with as it arises. DW elected Vice-chair (proposed IJ, seconded LG)
- Oak Cottage corner – cars leaving A82/ Cable drums in burn by Old Schoolhouse – flooding A82: – IJ to write re general surface/maintenance history to Transport Minister cc MSP, MP, HC Councillors, BEAR, Lochaber Times, P&J – detailing 2010 resurfacing concerns, vehicle numbers leaving the carriageway, proliferation of potholes, subsidence along road edge, history of poor repairs to culverts, flooding, lack of checking drainage to pre-empt flooding
- AOB: (i) (AMC) Pod at Creag Mhor boathouse, concern with access and flooding adjacent to access on A82 – AMC to write to Planning Officer expressing concern. (ii) (DW) Glenmorvern Pier access and shoreline access – DW to ask for update from HC Access Officer. (iii) (AMC) Hydroplan scheme at Inchree – CC to request detail of community payback. (iv) (CC) vigilance needed over field gates to prevent roaming cattle.
- Meeting closes: 8.30pm
- Next meeting date: Thursday 6th February 2020
Item 4. – AMC will visit RBS
Item 7. – AMC to write FB post to encourage a NL resident to come forward
Item 8. – IJ to write to Transport Minister et al
Item 9. – (i) AMC to write to Planning Officer expressing concern
(ii) DW to ask for update from HC Access Officer
(iii) CC to request detail of community payback