Digital VC meeting owing to lockdown conditions.
- Present: Ann Marie Cameron, Iain Jenner, Lisa Glaze, Dave Wrigglesworth, Jo Cowan, Karl Spierling, Marie MacLachlan, Nicola Mair
- Apologies: Andrew Baxter
- Adoption of Previous Minutes: AMC proposed, DW seconded
- Matters Arising:
- AMC re communications relating to Glen Righ hydro – has now contacted FLS re lack of response -ongoing
- IJ disposal of wast maerial at Onich Bay must be postponed until end of lockdown unless stormy weather begins to move the debris creating a hazard
- JC to check resilience food supplies and liase with LG
- Treasurer’s Statement: £2904.65 (HIE £365.84)
AMC to apply to Communities Recovery Fund to supplement funds for emergency grants/newsletter costs/Voipfone/website billing/village hall costs, and to offer support to St.Brides children for printing/writing and art materials/Wifi costs. Also consideration for continuing afternoon tea deliveries/emergency food supplies and a spring plantswap at the village hall.
- HC Planning application by Katie MacIntyre for letting pod – no issues raised
- HIE – CRF application form from Henrik Miecsi
- HC Alison Clark has forwarded detailed lists of lockdown restrictions – IJ to forward to all – JC and AMC to print and laminate for noticeboards, AMC to put on website; IJ to write newsletter addendum detailing these.
- Agenda Items: no pressing agenda items.
- Marie MacLachlan is co-opted to NLCC unanimously
- IJ will make FB post re Minutes Secretary role (paid) for NLCC OR a rotation between members could be trialled in the interim – IJ wishes to step back from the role
- NM raises the continued absence of warning lights/signs for playparks at Inchree, Bunree and Bail’ur – IJ to pass on to AB
- MM draws attention to woman doing litter-picking along A82 (Zena MacMillan) – suggests note of thanks from NLCC on FB – could a JustGiving page be set up to support her for PPE/bin bags – MM to investigate; JC suggests making a nomination to Voluntary Action Lochaber awards
- Meeting closes: 8.28 pm
- Next meeting date: Thursday 4th February, 7pm.
- AMC to pursue Glen Righ hydro community payback
- IJ/DW to monitor Onich Bay
- JC/LG to monitor food resilience supplies
- JC/AMC to put lockdown restriction pages on noticeboards/website
- DW to attend Lochaber Alliance of CCs meeting
- IJ to raise issue of warning lights/signs with AB
- MM to investigate JustGiving page for Zena MacMillan; IJ to post note of thanks