Minutes of a meeting held on 7 March 2019 – adopted 06/06/19

Present Iain Jenner, Colin Campbell, Ann Marie Cameron, Dave Wrigglesworth, Lisa Glaze (minute sec),

Also Nicola Mair, Andrew Baxter and Andy Martin (Manager of MOWI Leven Site)

Apologies Stewart Livingston ,

Minutes of last meeting be accepted proposed AMC Seconded DW

Matters Arising

Creag Mhòr cemetery
Dot Ferguson has confirmed HC own the cemetery.
IJ to contact SL to set up a meeting with her

Schools Reorganisation
Meeting rescheduled 13/3/19 7.30pm Kinlochleven HS
IJ to attend

Beach Clean
Rubbish not yet collected. HC will pick up hall piano if broken up

Water tank
IJ to send letter expressing community interest copies to AMC and GM

Cross cottage
IJ to send AB planning ref. number

Bus Timetables
IJ to buy picture frame for wall of Cuilcheanna bus stop

Sewage Connection
The date notified is 15 March. There will be a half road closure.

Brexit
As yet HC has no Brexit policy

A82 photos
AMC to send to SL to coordinate
McIntyre Memorial Hut
The trustee has notified a problem with running water off the road undermining the building. The problem appeared when streams were diverted to build the new house at Creag Mhor. He has contacted SEPA, Transport Scotland and MSP.
IJ suggested he contact Lochaber Times and the P&J

Car parking at school
AB is to organise a site visit

TREASURERS STATEMENT
£1005.50

CORRESPONDENCE
1. Loch Leven Seafood Cafe has applied for a variation in their license to include changes to hours, capacity and off sales.

Cycle Bridge
Planning has gone through
IJ to speak to SUSTRANS
AB to arrange letter from HC stating sweeping of Cycleway is BEARS responsibility

AOB
1. Gollanfield road end is breaking up again after repair in November
2. Inchree Buyout Group is to hold an open day on the last Sunday in April after which IJ will notify HC and there will be an official ballot
3. Marine Harvest have changed their name to MOWI. Andy Martin (Manager of Leven site) attended to give an update. They have been using warm water, wrasse and lumpfish to keep the lice down to .5 per fish. They are hoping to go organic next year. He was asked about the underwater seal scared which is heard by wild swimmers in the Loch.
4. Abbeyfield AGM was held on 5/3/19. There was concern at the lack of notice to councillors and community councils
5. Calor Rural Community Fund is open. AMC to forward details to LG

Meeting closed at 8.15pm
Date of next meeting Thursday 4 April 7pm

Village Hall meeting 6.30

Leave a Reply