Present Iain Jenner, Colin Campbell, Ann Marie Cameron, Dave Wrigglesworth, Lisa Glaze (minute sec),
Also Nicola Mair, Andrew Baxter and Andy Martin (Manager of MOWI Leven Site)
Apologies Stewart Livingston ,
Minutes of last meeting be accepted proposed AMC Seconded DW
Creag Mhòr cemetery
Dot Ferguson has confirmed HC own the cemetery.
IJ to contact SL to set up a meeting with her
Meeting rescheduled 13/3/19 7.30pm Kinlochleven HS
IJ to attend
Rubbish not yet collected. HC will pick up hall piano if broken up
IJ to send letter expressing community interest copies to AMC and GM
IJ to send AB planning ref. number
IJ to buy picture frame for wall of Cuilcheanna bus stop
The date notified is 15 March. There will be a half road closure.
As yet HC has no Brexit policy
AMC to send to SL to coordinate
McIntyre Memorial Hut
The trustee has notified a problem with running water off the road undermining the building. The problem appeared when streams were diverted to build the new house at Creag Mhor. He has contacted SEPA, Transport Scotland and MSP.
IJ suggested he contact Lochaber Times and the P&J
Car parking at school
AB is to organise a site visit
1. Loch Leven Seafood Cafe has applied for a variation in their license to include changes to hours, capacity and off sales.
Planning has gone through
IJ to speak to SUSTRANS
AB to arrange letter from HC stating sweeping of Cycleway is BEARS responsibility
1. Gollanfield road end is breaking up again after repair in November
2. Inchree Buyout Group is to hold an open day on the last Sunday in April after which IJ will notify HC and there will be an official ballot
3. Marine Harvest have changed their name to MOWI. Andy Martin (Manager of Leven site) attended to give an update. They have been using warm water, wrasse and lumpfish to keep the lice down to .5 per fish. They are hoping to go organic next year. He was asked about the underwater seal scared which is heard by wild swimmers in the Loch.
4. Abbeyfield AGM was held on 5/3/19. There was concern at the lack of notice to councillors and community councils
5. Calor Rural Community Fund is open. AMC to forward details to LG
Meeting closed at 8.15pm
Date of next meeting Thursday 4 April 7pm
Village Hall meeting 6.30