Highland Council has set up a special Helpline
A business advice helpline 0300 303 0660 is available
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Select Option 1 to speak to the COVID-19 team
The Find Business Support website gives the latest information and advice.
Check up to date information on Coronavirus at www.nhsinform.scot
- – CLICK ON THE RED BAR NEAR THE TOP OF THE PAGE
Coronavirus Helpline: 0800 028 2816
- – if you do not have symptoms, but are looking for general advice
Call NHS 24 on 111 if:
- • your symptoms worsen during home isolation, especially if you’re in a high or extremely high risk group
- • breathlessness develops or worsens, particularly if you’re in a high or extremely high risk group
- • your symptoms haven’t improved in 7 days
In a medical emergency, call 999 and say that you have COVID-19